Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
2 1/2 cups flour
1 tsp salt
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp cinnamon
1/2 tsp nutmeg
1/2 tsp clove
pinch of ground ginger
1/ 2 cup (1 stick) butter, room temperature
1 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup sugar
1 egg, room temperature
15 oz can of pure pumpkin
1 tsp vanilla extract
1-2 cups chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Sift together (or whisk in small bowl) flour, salt, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, clove and ginger together and set aside.
- Beat butter, brown sugar and sugar together in a large mixer bowl.
- Add pumpkin and vanilla and mix until incorporated.
- Add egg and beat well until fully incorporated.
- Gradually beat in flour mixture.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop rounded spoonfuls onto baking sheets lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 13-15 minutes until edges start to brown. Remove from oven and let sit on hot baking sheet for 2 more minutes.
- Move cookies to wire rack to cool completely.
These are definitely yummy, and we'll be adding this to our fall recipe collection.