About the Kindle: Store up to 3,000 e-Books on this digital reader and connect to Wi-Fi hotspots at home or on the road.
I love being able to borrow books from the library on mine. It's convenient (I can browse on the computer in the evenings after the kids are in bed), and I never have to pay any late fees because the books automatically go away after the loan is over.
- Most advanced 6" E Ink touchscreen
- Millions of books at your fingertips
- Built-in Wi-Fi
- Single battery charge lasts up to 2 months with wireless off and a half hour of reading per day
- Books in 60 seconds
- Holds up to 3,000 books
- Carry your whole library in less than 8 ounces
- Special offers and Sponsored Screensavers that don't interrupt your reading
- Borrow public library books
- 8 adjustable font sizes and 3 font style choices
This giveaway is open to US residents only. Thanks!
a Rafflecopter giveaway