About the book:
This wonderfully imaginative children’s hardcover book by bestselling authors Gary Chapman and Rick Osborne, featuring four-color illustrations (with hidden details!) by Wilson Williams, Jr., will help children learn the importance of love. Based on Gary’s highly successful The 5 Love Languages®, A Perfect Pet for Peyton tells an entertaining and playful story of five children who each, with the help of Mr. Chapman and the unique pets at his special emporium, discover their own personal love language. Children and parents alike will experience firsthand the power of the love languages as they cuddle up and spend precious time together reading this book over and over again.
If you aren't familiar with Gary Chapman's 5 Love Languages, you're probably wondering what they are.
- Quality Time - spending special time with people
- Words of Affirmation - kind words and praise
- Gifts - giving and receiving gifts no matter the size
- Physical Touch - hugs, snuggles or even friendly wrestling
- Acts of Service - doing nice and helpful things
The Boy's is Quality Time. Soccer Girl's is Acts of Service. Ballerina's is Physical Touch. Little Red's is Gifts. Sassy's is Quality Time.
One lucky reader will get their own copy of A Perfect Pet for Peyton. Please leave a separate comment for each entry and your email address in one of the comments so I can get in touch with you if you win.
Here's how to enter (There are 10 different ways):
1. Leave a comment telling me your child's Love Language. (Or that special child in your life - grandchild, niece, nephew, neighbor, etc.)
2. Go to the Love Language site and take the quiz to determine your love language. Leave me a comment telling me what your love language is.
3. Follow Tales of a Pee Dee Mama with Google Friend Connect on the right side of the page.
4. Like Gary Chapman on Facebook.
5. Like Tales of a Pee Dee Mama on Facebook.
6. Follow Gary Chapman on Twitter.
7. Follow Pee Dee Mama on Twitter.
8. Share this giveaway on Facebook.
9. Tweet this giveaway on Twitter. Leave a comment with a link to the tweet.
10. Blog about this giveaway. Leave a comment with a link to the blog post.
This giveaway will end at 11:59 pm on Tuesday, April 10th. Winner will be announced on Wednesday, April 11th.
“Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”