All moms (not just those of use who homeschool) need to feed our small people. So many times we're so busy during the day that, before we know it, it's time for dinner and we have NO idea what we're going to make. (Or at least this is what happens to me.)
So I'm starting a new weekly feature on Fridays - Food on Friday. Hopefully it will keep me thinking about what to serve my family each week, and we won't eat nearly as much fast food or junk.
This week's Food on Friday
Pepperoni Pizza Muffins
- 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 Tbsp Italian seasoning
- pinch of salt
- 3/4 cup whole milk
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup cubed pepperoni
- 1/2 cup store bought pizza sauce
2. Stir the batter. Divide among muffin cups. Bake until puffed and golden, 25-30 minutes.
3. Meanwhile, microwave the pizza sauce until warmed through. Serve the muffins with the sauce for dipping.
Do you have any recipes you would like me to feature on Food on Friday?