1 (21 ounce) can cherry pie filling
6 (8 inch) flour tortillas
1/2 cup butter
1/2 cup white sugar
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/2 cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spread cream cheese on one side of each tortilla.
- Spoon one heaping spoonful of pie filling evenly down the center of each tortilla.
- Roll up, tucking in edges. Place seam side down in greased dish.
- In a medium saucepan, combine butter, white sugar, brown sugar, and water. Bring to a boil, stirring constantly, over medium heat. Once boiling, reduce heat and simmer 3 minutes.
- Pour sauce over enchiladas and let stand 45 minutes. (This allows the sauce to soak into the tortillas.)
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until golden.
Do you have a recipe to share? Link up below.