Thank you for visiting me during the A to Z Challenge! I hope you'll join me throughout the month of April. I'll be exploring animal crafts with Sassy Pants for each letter of the alphabet. Not only that, but I'll be sharing with you some interesting facts about each animal. (Just to showcase what a nerdy homeschooling mama I am. LOL)
M is for Mouse
I am terrified of mice! I think if I saw one in my house, it would be time to move. There are only 2 mice that I like - Minnie and Mickey!
Here are some interesting facts about mice:
- When they are frightened, mice will play dead until the danger has passed.
- Mice eat 15 to 20 times a day. (So does my teenage son. LOL)
- Mice have scales on their tails. They use these to help them climb.
- A group of mice is called a mischief. (Seems fitting!)
- Mice are clean, tidy, and organized. (Hmm, maybe my small people can learn something from mice.)
Index Card Mouse
3"x5" index card
Color the index card. (Sassy chose to make a rainbow mouse rather than a "boring gray" one.) Cut the index card to a 3"x3" square. Round one corner. Cut a long, thin strip from the remaining card; this will be the tail. Bring the sides of the card to create a cone and tape it. Tape the tail inside the cone.
|Sassy had some help from The Boy to make her mouse.|