This year I'm going to focus on just a few goals for a month at a time. At the end of each month, I will evaluate how I did and decide which goals I need to work on for the next month.
Here are my goals for January:Personal:
- Organize the school room.
- Shed 8 lbs.
- Finish the cross stitching on Sassy's Christmas stocking.
- Read 2 non-school related books - 1 about homeschooling; 1 for fun.
- Write 3 posts a week.
- Set up a schedule for posting on Facebook.
- Increase interaction on Twitter.
- Reach 1500 followers on Facebook.
Bible Verse for the Year:
In addition to my monthly goals, I've chosen a Bible verse for the year. I chose one that I want to live by as I go through this next year. I want to focus on raising my small people to know the truth so that when they leave and go out on their own, I know that I gave them a good background to walk in truth.
I have no greater joy than to hear
that my children walk in truth.
3 John 4
Word for the Year:
Lastly, I'm stepping into new territory this year by choosing a word for the year. I haven't done this before, but I know many others who have and it sounds like something that will help me focus on one thing.
That's my focus for 2015. I need to organize my house. I want to be more organized in my spiritual walk. I want to be more organized with our homeschooling.