I decided this year that, instead of setting year-long goals, I was going to set goals each month.
Here's how I did with January's goals:
- Organize the school room. - Nope. I started, but didn't get nearly as much accomplished as I wanted to.
- Shed 8 lbs. - YES!!! I was able to get rid of over 8 lbs.
- Finish the cross stitching on Sassy's Christmas stocking. - Nope. I didn't work on this much.
- Read 2 non-school related books - 1 about homeschooling; 1 for fun. - Nope. I've started God Is More Than Enough, but haven't finished it.
- Write 3 posts a week. - Nope. I have averaged about 1.5 posts a week, though, so it's an improvement.
- Set up a schedule for posting on Facebook. - Yes. I've set up a schedule; now I just have to use it. LOL
- Increase interaction on Twitter. - Nope. I haven't even started on this.
- Reach 1500 followers on Facebook. - Yes.
Now for February's goals. Most of them will be the same because I obviously need to keep working on them. LOL
- Organize the school room
- Shed another 6 lbs.
- Finish the cross stitching on Sassy's Christmas stocking.
- Read 2 non-school related books
- Write 3 posts a week
- Follow my Facebook posting schedule
- Increase interaction on Twitter
- Reach 1000 followers on Twitter