I decided this year that, instead of setting year-long goals, I was going to set goals each month.
Click to see January's and February's goals.
Here's how I did with February's goals:
- Organize the school room. - It's not completely done, but it is SO much better.
- Shed another 6 lbs. - No, but I've maintained the weight I was at the end of January and didn't put on any more.
- Finish the cross stitching on Sassy's Christmas stocking. - I thought I had finished the cross stitching, and then I discovered that I was off a few stitches on Sassy's name so I have to redo that part.
- Read 2 non-school related books. - I've been working on God Is More Than Enough still.
- Write 3 posts a week. - No, I did have a couple weeks where I had 2 posts in a week though.
- Follow my Facebook posting schedule. - Some days I did. Other days, not at all.
- Increase interaction on Twitter. - I am still not doing well with Twitter. I'm trying to get better at tweeting, though.
- Reach 1000 followers on Twitter. - Not quite there, but closer.
Now for March's goals.
- Organize my recipes. I would like to condense all of my cookbooks down to one notebook of recipes that I use.
- Shed 6 lbs.
- Fix Sassy's name on her stocking. Do the backstitching on Sassy's stocking.
- Read a non-school related book.
- Write 3 posts a week.
- Follow my Facebook posting schedule.
- Make at least 2 tweets per day.
- Reach 1000 followers on Twitter.