(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and our homeschool by using these links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.)
What I've Finished Reading:
I still haven't finished anything. I keep adding books to what I'm currently reading rather than actually finishing a book. Hmm.
What I'm Currently Reading:
- Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson
- Slightly Bad Girls of the Bible: Flawed Women Loved by a Flawless God by Liz Curtis Higgs
- A Reluctant Bride by Kathleen Fuller
Up Next on My TBR List:
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
- I'm still trying to decide on our next read-aloud. I would love suggestions!
What have you read lately?
What's on your TBR list?
What should I add to my TBR list?
Link up your book-related posts.
Items of interest in this post: