Now that my body time clock has almost become normal again, I have time to Drop Everything And Read.
(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and our homeschool by using these links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.)
What I've Finished Reading:
- A Reluctant Bride by Kathleen Fuller - This Amish of Birch Creek Novel drew me in from the beginning. I loved that this book explored a darker side of Amish life. ●●●●●
- Pretty Baby by Mary Kubica - Another book that had me captivated. Pretty Baby is written from the points of view of each of the main characters. Each chapter is told from a different character's point of view which gives a unique perspective throughout the book. There was some description of sexual abuse, so this isn't a book I would let my children read, but it was a very engaging book. ●●●●◌
What I'm Currently Reading:
- Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson
Up Next on My TBR List:
- Really Bad Girls of the Bible: More Lessons from Less-Than-Perfect Women by Liz Curtis Higgs
- Bad Girls of the Bible and What We Can Learn From Them by Liz Curtis Higgs
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
What have you read lately?
What's on your TBR list?
What should I add to my TBR list?
Link up your book-related posts below.
(Family Friendly, please)
Items of interest in this post: