(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and our homeschool by using these links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.)
What I've Finished Reading:
- 8 Simple Tools for Raising Great Kids by Dr. Todd Cartmell - I will be writing a review for this book this week, so keep a look out for that post. I will say here that I found it very thought-provoking.
What I'm Currently Reading:
- Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson
- Really Bad Girls of the Bible: More Lessons From Less-Than-Perfect Women by Liz Curtis Higgs
- Ben Carson: A Chance at Life by Janet and Geoff Benge
Up Next on My TBR List:
- Bad Girls of the Bible and What We Can Learn From Them by Liz Curtis Higgs
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
What have you read lately?
What's on your TBR list?
What should I add to my TBR list?
Link up your book-related posts below.
Items of Interest in this post: