I did, however, find some time to Drop Everything And Read, so you'll see some new books on my lists this week.
(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and our homeschool by using these links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.)
What I've Finished Reading:
- Really Bad Girls of the Bible: More Lessons from Less-Than-Perfect Women by Liz Curtis Higgs - I wasn't as fond of this book as I was the Slightly Bad Girls book by Higgs, probably because this one stepped on my toes more as I saw how I am (or have been) often like the really bad girls of the Bible. It's painful to reflect on my actions, thoughts, and words and see how many times I do the wrong things. ●●●●◌
What I'm Currently Reading:
- Own Your Life by Sally Clarkson
- Ben Carson: A Chance at Life by Janet and Geoff Benge
- The Faith of Christopher Hitchens: The Restless Soul of the World's Most Notorious Atheist by Larry Alex Taunton
Up Next on My TBR List:
- Bad Girls of the Bible and What We Can Learn From Them by Liz Curtis Higgs
- The Poisonwood Bible by Barbara Kingsolver
What have you read lately?
What's on your TBR list?
What should I add to my TBR list?
Link up your book-related posts below.
(Family Friendly, please)
Items of Interest in this Post: