It was also our last day of school. Now that we are on summer vacation, I am expecting much more time to Drop Everything And Read.
(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and our homeschool by using these links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.)
What I've Finished Reading:
- Own Your Life: Living with Deep Intention, Bold Faith, and Generous Love by Sally Clarkson - This book challenged me to reflect on how I am living. Am I leaving the legacy that I want to leave? Am I owning the choices that I make and how they impact the world around me? It definitely has me wanting (and planning) to make some changes. ●●●●● 5 of 5 stars for this one.
- Ben Carson: A Chance at Life by Janet Benge - This was a read-aloud with the girls. We all thoroughly enjoyed learning more about Dr. Carson's life. ●●●●● 5 of 5 stars for this one.
- The League and the Lantern by Brian Wells - You can read my review of this book here. ●●●●● Another 5 of 5 stars.
- The Glass Castle by Trisha White Priebe
- God's Guest List: Welcoming Those Who Influence Our Lives by Debbie Macomber
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom
- Lies Women Believe: And the Truth that Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
What have you read lately?
What's on your TBR list?
What should I add to my TBR list?
Link up your book-related posts below.
(Family Friendly, please)
Items of Interest in This Post: