(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and our homeschool by using these links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.)
What I've Finished Reading:
- The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom - This book had been on my TBR list for quite a while, and I'm so glad I finally got around to reading it. Reading about how the Ten Boom family helped so many people during World War II without thinking twice about how it would affect them really inspired me to be a more giving person. ●●●●● - 5 of 5 stars.
Up Next On My TBR List:
- The Power of Believing in Your Child by Miles McPherson
- Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- Unashamed: Healing Our Brokenness and Finding Freedom from Shame by Heather Davis Nelson
- Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke
What have you read lately?
What's on your TBR list?
What should I add to my TBR list?
Link up your book-related posts below.
(Family Friendly, please)
Items of interest in this post: