(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and our homeschool by using these links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.)
What I've Finished Reading:
- Fudge Cupcake Murder by Joanne Fluke - I love Joanne Fluke's books, especially the yummy recipes she includes throughout the story. Her main character, Hannah Swensen, owns a bakery while also helping to solve the murder of the sheriff, who died while eating one of her fudge cupcakes. ●●●●◌ 4 of 5 stars for this one.
- Unashamed: Healing Our Brokenness and Finding Freedom from Shame by Heather Davis Nelson - You can read my review of this book here. (You can also enter the giveaway for a chance to win your own copy!)
What I'm Currently Reading:
- Homeschooling with a Meek and Quiet Spirit by Teri Maxwell
Up Next on My TBR List:
- Cherry Cheesecake Murder by Joanne Fluke
- The Power of Believing in Your Child by Miles McPherson
- Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
What have you read lately?
What's on your TBR list?
What should I add to my TBR list?
Link up your book-related posts below.
(Family Friendly, please.)
Items of interest in this post: