(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and our homeschool by using these links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.)
What I've Finished Reading:
- Homeschooling With a Meek and Quiet Spirit by Teri Maxwell - I first read this book when I began homeschooling. Eleven years later, I needed to read this book again because I had definitely strayed from having a meek and quiet spirit with my children. My focus had shifted onto me and my needs instead of God and His will for me and my family. I'm so glad I pulled this book back out to read it again, especially right before we begin our new school year. ●●●●● 5 of 5 stars
What I'm Currently Reading:
- The Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer (I'm thinking about doing a book study of this on the blog. Let me know if you would be interested in joining me.)
- Blackberry Pie Murder by Joanne Fluke
Up Next on My TBR List:
- The Power of Believing in Your Child by Miles McPherson
- Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
What have you read lately?
What's on your TBR list?
What should I add to my TBR list?
Link up your book-related posts below.
(Family Friendly, please.)
Items of interest in this post: