(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and our homeschool by using these links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.)
What I've Finished Reading:
- Nothing - Like I said, the past 2 weeks have kicked my tail.
- The Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer
Up Next on My TBR List:
- The Power of Believing in Your Child by Miles McPherson
- Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- The Perfect Score Project: One Mother's Journey to Uncover the Secrets of the SAT by Debbie Stier
What have you read lately?
What's on your TBR list?
What should I add to my TBR list?
Link up your book-related posts below.
(Family Friendly, please.)
Items of interest in this post: