(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and our homeschool by using these links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.)
What I've Finished Reading:
- I'm still wondering if I will ever finish a book.
What I'm Currently Reading:
- The Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer
- The Perfect Score Project: One Mother's Journey to Uncover the Secrets of the SAT by Debbie Stier
- The Pray-ers: Troubles by Mark S. Mirza
Up Next on the TBR List:
- The Power of Believing in Your Child by Miles McPherson
- Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
What have you read lately?
What's on your TBR list?
What should I add to my TBR list?
Link up your book-related posts below.
(Family Friendly, please.)
Items of interest in this post: