Since we aren't doing any school work today because it's Labor Day, I have a good bit of time to Drop Everything And Read.
(This post contains affiliate links. Thank you for supporting this blog and our homeschool by using these links. For more information, see my disclosure policy.)
What I've Finished Reading:
- I'm beginning to wonder if I will ever finish a book.
What I'm Currently Reading:
- The Resolution for Women by Priscilla Shirer
- The Perfect Score Project: One Mother's Journey to Uncover the Secrets of the SAT by Debbie Stier
Up Next on the TBR List:
- The Power of Believing in Your Child by Miles McPherson
- Lies Women Believe and the Truth That Sets Them Free by Nancy Leigh DeMoss
- The Pray-ers: Troubles by Mark S. Mirza
What have you read lately?
What's on your TBR list?
What should I add to my TBR list?
Link up your book-related posts below.
(Family Friendly, please.)
Items of interest in this post: