The Pee Dee is an area of South Carolina, named for the Great Pee Dee River that runs through the area. For those not familiar with the Pee Dee, it's very close to Myrtle Beach.
Who am I?
I'm a mama who lives in the Pee Dee. I blog about the many adventures that occur simply being a homeschooling mama to 5 small people.
I have a great husband to whom I have been married for 17 years. By day, he's an electrical engineer at a major company. By night, he's a soccer coach - in the fall for a club team; in the spring for a local high school.
My small people are:
- The Boy - age 14, lover of all things soccer, fluent in sarcasm
- Soccer Girl - age 11, also a lover of all things soccer, the older of the twins by a full 2 minutes
- Ballerina - age 11, ballet dancer and bookworm, the younger of the twins
- Little Red - age 9, also a ballet dancer, added softball to her likes this year, super friendly with a bubbly personality
- Sassy Pants - age 6, spunky, feisty, determined to leave her mark on the world
What else might you find here? Things that help me with my crazy life - homeschooling tips, activities to entertain the small people, and recipes to feed this crazy crew of mine.
I hope you'll stick around so I can get to know you. I love making new friends.
You can contact me at email@example.com.